Understand The Common Causes Of Acne
Commonly known as pimples, acne or acne vulgaris, is a common facial skin condition that many people experience. It mostly appears on the teenagers and adults as well. There are many ways that acne will appear on the face. A lot of people in Singapore believe that acne is brought by hormones alone, especially during the adolescence stage. While this is also true, it is not the only cause of acne. Here is a look at the common causes of acne;
The process of acne formation
Before the acne developed into a fully grown pimple, it will go through four stages. It starts all the way from the base of the hair follicle in the skin. It will begin when the sticky skin oils blend with the dead cells. This will then form a plug and here is where the acne will start forming. The plug at this point will act like the cork placed in a bottle. Meaning that it will trap the oil that is inside the follicle, where the bacteria that causes acne has a good environment to develop and give out inciting toxins. In turn, the body will react with the swelling and inflammation. This will then produce a red throbbing pimple in the long run.
The acne on your face will be caused by several factors including the following:
• Genetics and hormones. This is where the adolescence applies though it can also be in the family line.
• Rubbing and friction against the facial skin. When there is friction or an excessive rubbing of the facial skin, acne might start to develop.
• Stress. It is believed that emotional and psychological changes can lead to the development of acne.
• Medications and cosmetics. There are other medications and selective facial skin products that can lead to the development of acne.
• Change in the climate. Some specialists conclude that a hot and humid climate can contribute to the development of acne.
What is the treatment?
There are a number of remedies that can be used as acne scar removal. They are applied in different methods, but can help to remove the acne. The truth is that there is no any permanent cure for acne. The remedies are only meant to reduce the concentration and get rid of the swelling. One of the most recommended remedies by many Singapore Acne treatment specialists is to take a good care of your face. It is all about keeping your facial skin clean and healthy every day.
If you want to find the perfect solution for the acne scar removal, you will want to ensure that you visit a professional acne treatment Singapore specialist. The doctor will know the most suitable remedy for your condition.